Friday 11 July 2014

Been a Busy #BzzAgent Bee

I have been lucky to have done quite a few #BzzAgent campaigns over the last few months.

My definite favourite so far has had to have been the Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi one. Wow what a problem my feet have gone from beat to neat I tell you.

Another campaign I was involved in March - June was the Nair Argan Oil Shower cream. Was not particularly impressed with that, it didn't remove all of my hair and was a bit of a pain to apply as in was messy. Much prefer to shave.


I am currently taking part in the a2 milk campaign.


 a2 Milk is a cows' milk naturally rich in only the A2 protein and none of the A1 protein.  That means a2 Milk may provide relief to many of the one in five Brits who struggle to digest cows' milk.

Cows' milk contains protein.  There are two different types of protein - known as A1 and A2. Originally all cows had just the A2 protein but over the years A1 has become the dominant one in European and UK herds.

 A1 protein digests differently to A2 protein and has been linked to discomfort after drinking milk. Some people may, in fact, be reacting to this specific A1 protein, rather than lactose or other general milk proteins, as is commonly assumed. 

a2 milk tastes great and it really has made a noticeable difference to the comfort of my stomach as i suffer from IBS and is has definitely feels less bloated now I have changed to a2 milk.

The only problem I have is that it is very hard to find it on the supermarket shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment