Thursday, 16 January 2014

New Microwave Purchase From Next

My son managed to "melt" my microwave a few weeks back cooking some rice in it. I have been using his very cheap Wilkinsons microwave recently which basically is awful. It only has a 17 litre capacity and I can't even fit my dinner plates in it and it also has a funny overheated electrical smell to it when used for too long, as when I was heating my Snuggle Safe pads for my bunnies at 4 x 8mins each it smelt awful.

So I have ordered this to replace it from Next, I hope its ok as £65 still pretty cheap but it looks nice and smart in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment